1.11.15

The accidental tragedy's novel by Mary Anne (chapter one)

      It was a long time ago, that Peyton Lee Carter was added to the Brook Lane Mental Hospital in Maryland. In 2014 there was a film shooting, where Peyton played the main role. At the beginning of October the film was ready, and it only waited for the premiere in the movie theatres. On 21th December the first night at the cinemas were really successful, so the staff went to celebrate in a closed party at the studio, but Peyton and her stunt was really bored, because they only had a little vine, there was low music, and only the writer talked with the director. The others were closed out from the conservation.
"Sage, let's get out here", bowed Peyton quietly to the girl.
"Sorry, that I'm butting in, but we have to go now", turned Sage to the two talking person.
"This early? It's just half past ten", looked at his wristwatch the director.
"Yes, James. We had a long day, and the bus trip is a three quarters of an hour from here, to our flat, you know", lied Sage perfectly.
"You're right", said James. Then he stood up, and gave the girls three-three kisses, to say goodbye. "Be good, and take care of each other! Meet you on Monday at the studio, you has audiences to a couple films."
"Thank you, uncle manager", babbled Peyton ironically. "You stupid! We came here by car", she laughed, when they got out from the room.

Then, the girls didn't go home. They went to the nearest nightclub, to invigorate the celebration. They drank too much, so them dance became to sleeping at the tables till 4am, so they had to leave the club.
"Peyton", whimpered Sage weary. "Peyton!"
"What?",she looked up.
"We should go home, it's late", Sage were a little bit panicked.
"What's the time?"
"Near four."
"It's really late."
"I said it before."
"Garen! We're paying."
"You are not in a restaurant, you payed forward to your cocktails, girls", Garen suddenly turned up next to the table.
"You really said cock tails? We know, that the cock has tail, if you meant the poultry, you dirty laddie", laughed Sage loudly.
"Sage, you are drunk. I'm working until five, wait me here, and after my duty time I take you home", he showed so much kindness, because he knew Sage since the elementary school. "Both of you", he looked at Peyton.
"Thanks, pudding head."
"You really said pudding head?", Garen was shocked.
"Yes. You know, people say, when they want to explain, that the other half is..", said Peyton, but Garen was interrupted her.
"Yeah, I know when they say it", he took his arms up defensively.
"Garen, you're very kind, but we can find the way to home."
"Okay, just call me, when you get home."
"Of course, daddy! Can I get a goodnight kiss to my lovely face?", Sage pushed her right profile to Garen's face, and he gave her a little kiss.
"Call me", and when Garen said it out loud, the girls went out the door, and left the loud crowd. The night town was really quiet, so they looked really weird, because they were drunk, and they were jelling.
"Which one is ours?", asked Peyton in the parking.
"I don't know, try the grey one at the end of the line", Sage showed to her friend a new-looking Mercedes.
"Ah! It worked", Peyton opened the doors, and they got into the car. They did the halt of the journey, when the cops were stopped them.
"Peyton rolled down the window next to the steering wheel, because she drived.
"You are drunk, ladies?", asked the young cop.
"No, we are not, sir" protested Peyton.
"But I think somebody mixed something to my beer, cause I saw a dodo bird on the road", added Sage.
"Oh god! We don't hit it, right?", Peyton was frightened.
"Girls, you have to come with me to the police station, my colleagues will take your car home, okay?"
"Good", they got out of the car, and sit over the police car.
"Life sucks, am I wrong?", asked Sage, when they were journaling to the station.
"Will you arresting us?", asked Peyton the handsome cop.
"If the test shows, that you are drunk, and drugged, you will get mulct", he drived carefully, so he didn't take his look away from the road, when he answered.
"And if it's not...?", presupposed Sage.
"It's impossible. I'm sorry, but you are acting like two baby marsupilamies. Nothing can shoot you. Even my gun", his voice was too serious.
"I'm an adult marsupilami, okay?", Peyton were spoke back.
"Haha, It's was really funny", said the boy. "No, I'm just joking."
"What's your name, sweety?", throw Sage herself in.
"Hey! He is mine, I saw him first!", Peyton hooted on Sage.
"My name is Jordan, but you just can call me Sir, and Policeman."
"So, Jordan", Peyton emphasized his name. "Will you get us out of this?"
"Why should I do it?"
"Because we are famous, and beautiful", stretched the words Sage.
"Shut up, you are just my stunt."
"Yeah, but I'm look-a-like, you! Remember?", Sage knocked her friend's head.
"Don't do this goofy thing", Peyton slatted down Sage's hand.
"Ouch!", Sage punched back.
"Stop it, or I apply my shocking!", Jordan was manly.
"And how would you shock us? You dirty laddie", said Sage.
"We arrived!", said Jordan. "Gratitude", he whispered. Then the girls got out of the car, and went to the building. Jordan were followed them.
"What's the code, prentice?", asked Jordan a fifty year old man. The girls tought, that he was the boss at the police.
"I had my examination three years ago, and it's 231. They drunk, and drugged, according to the symptoms", said Jordan proudly.
"You're a cop, not a doctor", the boss rolled his eyes. "Okay, you can go back to the service."
"My shift was over!", Jordan went to the dressing room, to change his uniform, and then he went home. A woman made the tests on the girls, and after a half our, they got the results.
"Sage Falcon, you are drunk, and drugged", the women gave her the bill. "It costs 155 dollars."
"Holy shit", said Sage.
"By the way, you have to spend the night here."
"Better!"
"Peyton Lee Carter, you're clean."
"What?", said the girls at the same time.
"But we would like you to talk with someone about your behavior", another women walked into the room. She was about fourty years old, and she was really pretty.
"Hi, to you!", she greeted the girls.
"Sage, please come with me", the cop women grabbed Sage's arm, and she pulled her out the room.
"Let me away!", jelled Sage.
"My name is Phoebe Parker, and I'm a phsychologist", said the women.
"And why am I talking with you, now?"
"Okay, let's slat in the middle of the thing", said Phoebe."You are not drugged, and not drunk. So, we think, that you are having personality disorder."
"What? I'm not! I'm drugged, and drunk. We were in a nightclub with Sage!", jelled Peyton.
"Keep calm, Peyton. You are dangerous for yourself. I can help you."
"I don't need help! I need my manager, James! He will pull us out from this situation", Peyton spliced her arms.
"Listen to me. I take you to the Brook Lane Mental Hospital, for one night", Phoebe emphasized, the one number."One night, It's not forever! And then, if you are okay, I will let you go home, right?"
"You need my parents' permission", said Peyton cleverly.
"No, I'm not, because you're nineteen", said Phoebe."You can say goodbye to Sage, then we are going to leave", Phoebe stood up, and walked out of the room. Peyton were shocked. She started to crying, then she ran out of the room, and startig searching for Sage.


0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Purple Turtle Webmagazine
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates