28.11.15

To Professor, with Love, by @lindakage

*new adult romance*
**explicit scenes and language**
Junior in college. Star athlete. Constant attention from the opposite sex.
On this campus, I’m worshiped. While seven hundred miles away, back in my hometown, I’m still trailer park trash, child of the town tramp, and older sibling to three kids who are counting on me to keep my shit together so I can take them away from the same crappy life I grew up in.
These two opposing sides of myself never mix until one person gets a glimpse of the true me. I never expected to connect with anyone like this or want more beyond one night. This may be the real deal.
Problem is, Dr. Kavanagh’s my literature professor.
If I start anything with a teacher and we’re caught together, I might as well kiss my entire future goodbye, as well as my family’s, and especially Dr. Kavanagh’s. Except sometimes love is worth risking everything. Or at least, it damn well better be because I can only resist so much.
-N. G.-
3stars1
I liked it!
Second book in the Forbidden Men series, by Linda Kage. Again, the official Facebook group with the author herself is called 'Forbidden Men Lovers', in case you want to join.  Plus, there are some really interesting, must-read information in Linda's website. You need to go to the 'Bookshelf', and then to the 'Forbidden Men Series Page'. Look for the small, blue link.
As I said in the post of the first book, I love this author. It's the teacher-student thing I don't like. I will warn you, though, don't drop this book so soon. Tbh -for those like the old-me, it means 'to be honest', I hate teacher-students books. I usually think they're all the same, and they're fucking terrible. This one's still a teacher-student book, but it's different. Their relationship is different, and it develops differently. It's still my less-favorite book of the series, right under the fourth one.
So, this book might be the one I liked the less -'the worst' sounds awful, of the whole series so far (I've read until book seven because I- won't tell you until I post that one. Hahaha), but it is really worth it. Okay, inside joke, sorry.
Read the books! Even this one. Don't skip it, they're all related and you'll be spoiled. To Professor, with Love is worth your time too. I still don't like Noel because a) I just don't do his kind of personality and b) he's way too built, but anyway I love the co-protagonist. Except for some moments when I just want to kick her ass out of the book.
Also read it eons ago, so I can't say much more.
Enjoy your reading!
xoxo
Let's go for book three!
Malena Winderbaum.

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Purple Turtle Webmagazine
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates