30.10.15

#BoyBattle The hero Logan Lerman vs the Runner Dylan O'Brien

In our first ever #BoyBattle I brought you two handsome actors from famous film adaptations; First we have Logan Lerman who played in the Percy Jackson movies, and then we have Dylan O'Brien who gave life to Thomas from The Maze Runner books.
Both of them are likeable persons and boys that are dream of every girl.
 Let's see, who's winning our first battle!
LOGAN LERMAN                 vs                      DYLAN O'BRIEN

Best Exteriol Feature:

It's absolutely the big blue eyes of Logan that                He penetrates into our hearts and kidneys
immediately take the girls off their feet. Seriously,        with his look everytime(Oh, and that smile!)
just look at him and it's definitely sure,                          It totally doesn't matter if he's sad, smiling,
you'll instantly stare at his gorgeous eyes.                     fractious or clownish...you simply can't resist
But don't let those big blues steal your heart!                his cute face.

Best Movie Role:

Logan's best character is clearly Percy Jackson,            I absolutely love Stiles from Teen Wolf 
the greek hero. I just loved to see how he's fighting       (sometimes better than Derek) but I deffo
and saving his own friends, family and homeland.        have to say that our Dylan's best formed
But I have to also mention Norman from the                 character is Thomas from The Maze Runner.
action-packed Fury where he was fighting for his         How couldn't I say that, when our Greenie
life - Logan, you can also fight for us, right, girls?       Thomas is just like the actor himself. Loyal,
                                                                                            brave, adorable, funny and smart.

Best Of Best:

Logan's fighting against cancer. He can also play           Dylan can play the guitar, the drums and
piano and guitar                                                                the piano.
          
            



His Worst Feature:

Logan doesn't really use social media to keep contact with his fans :(      Dylan smokes, he doesn't like to follow a diet and doesn't like to workout.

Girlfriends:

Unfortunately, I have to tell all our female readers disappointedly that they both have girlfriends :(

Logan: Logan got to know Alexandra Daddario on the set of Percy Jackson,where they became really good friends. Then, Percy had another adventure in the Sea of Monsters so our Percy fell in love with Annabeth as well as Logan fell in love with Alexandra :)

Dylan: The thing that brought Dylan with his sweetheart together, was his love of acting.This guy starred with Brittany Robertson in The First Time back in 2012, just like their characters, they fell in love with one another, too.


The Choice:

Sorry guys, but I think this battle is a tie! I can't handle Logan's and Dylan's sweetness.


Your Choice: I'm curious of your opinions, so please comment below & tell us if you're in #TeamLogan or #TeamDylan!

2 comments:

  1. Logan is the best for me. I love this boy. He's so handsome and cute. I love his smile and his amazing eyes.*-* So, I've chosen Logan but I love Dylan, too. I love both of them, but may be i like Logan better, than Dylan. Sorry, D. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can absolutely understand your point :) I've been a fan of Percy Jackson books for a long time. I mean, I'm still a fan but it's an old story :) Now I'm a fan of The Maze Runner books too, so that's why I can't really choose between them :)
      Any suggestions for the next #StarBattle? :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 Purple Turtle Webmagazine
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates