30.10.15

John Green - An abundance of Katherines

I wanted to write my first article to this blog, so I decided to write about a book. But which one? I have read many of them, and I can't choose. And when I looked up to my shelf, I just spotted this white cover, and I started to write this post.



According to John Green:"When it comes to relationships, everyone has a type. Colin Singleton’s type is girls named Katherine. He has dated–and been dumped by–19 Katherines. In the wake of The K-19 Debacle, Colin–an anagram-obsessed washed-up child prodigy–heads out on a road trip with his overweight, Judge Judy- loving friend Hassan. With 10,000 dollars in his pocket and a feral hog on his trail, Colin is on a mission to prove a mathematical theorem he hopes will predict the future of any relationship (and conceivably win the girl)."

Story: It's unique! I love the idea of Colin. He's a genius since his childhood, and he dated almost 19 girls, and all of them were called "Katherine", with the same spelling. It was not gripping as much as "The fault in our stars", but when i read this book, i felt curious about Colin Singleton, and Lindsey Lee Wells, but at the end of the story my theories were confirmed about them, because they finally get together.

Cover: It tells much about the story on account of the different symbols on it, but I don't really like it. I think the Hungarian edition's cover are more good-looking.

I offer this book to people, who love maths, specialty, and adventures, because it worth to read it. And If somebody would ask me why, I will just tell them, because you will find a piece in Colin of yourself, and it will carry off you to the thoughts' deep ocean, and it will never let you come back to this world, and you will feel like a strange person, who is hanging out of the line.

Download the ebook HERE
It's just costs $9.99 on Barnes & Noble store

0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Purple Turtle Webmagazine
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates