30.10.15

My favorite Youtubers/YouTube Stars

Today i do my top five lists about Youtube Stars. Who is my top 5 favorite singer, favorite youtubers girls and boys. This is just MY list. I wanna now what you guys think so if you have a list too send me to see what you like. I linked my favorite videos from them.


My Top 5 Girl Singer In YouTube:

5. Alexi Blue  Alexi Blue Style
4. Chrissy Costanza from Against The Current Against the Current Red
3. Megan Nicole Megan Nicole Shake It Off Cover
2. Parisa Tarjomani from Only The Young, she has made videos before she gets famous with the band on X Factor UK 2014  Parisa Tarjomani Demi Lovato Mashup
1. Nicole Cross Nicole Cross All About The Bass


My Top 5 Band:

5. All The Above, even if they broke up All The Above Who You Are
4. New Hope Club New Hope Club Perfect
1. The Vamps and 5 Seconds Of Summer Sorry guys i just can't choose between them. I'm sooo proud of them 5SoS I Miss you The Vamps 22


My Top 5 Boy Singer: 

5. Jason Chen Jason Chen Stitches
4. Blake Richardson, right now his band called: New Hope Club Blake Richardson Somebody To You
3. Levi Jones, he is in a band called The Tide The Weight Levi Jones



My Top 5 YouTuber:

5. Marcus Butler He's just an awesome guy
4. Oli White  
3. Caspar Lee He is such a cutie
2. Zoella aka Zoe Sugg  I get really good tips from her.
1. Joe Sugg  He is never failed to make me smile so i chosed him to the first place



0 megjegyzés:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Purple Turtle Webmagazine
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates